Have you always wanted to put Schoola to work for your school, but weren’t sure how to get started? It’s easy, and we’re currently working with more than 10,000 schools nationwide to help supplement their budgets. Your school could be next with the click of a button! If you help book a clothing drive at your school before June 30, 2015, we’ll reward you with $15 in store credit* at Schoola! But the biggest reward will be the money earned for your school. This is a great opportunity for a fundraising push before the end of the school year, and we’ve made it easier than ever with this simple online form.
What happens after you fill out the form? A Schoola Coach (AKA fundraising guru) will reach out to you so you can put them in touch with the right person at your school (if you’re not the go-to), usually the PTA president or the school principal. Your role? Be an advocate for making money for your school!
What happens next?
- First you select a week for your drive (we can book the drive as quickly as two weeks out!).
- Next, we’ll email you PDF flyers to send home to parents. This introduces them to Schoola and asks them to clean out their closets for the benefit of their school.
- Once your week-long drive starts, parents will bring in bags of their gently used kids’ and women’s clothing, accessories, and shoes. (No PJs, stained items, or pieces missing the manufacturer’s label–think about what you’d hand down to a friend.) We’ll also provide labels so parents can enter their contact information and adhere these to bags to make sure your school gets credit for their donations.
- The last step? Ship everything off to Schoola. We make shipping to Schoola easy–all you do is put the donations in boxes and adhere prepaid FedEx shipping labels to them that we provide to you. FedEx picks everything up and it’s zipped off to Schoola. (Pro tip: Each bag of donated clothes means about $40 for your school on average!)
- In no time we’ve got your items up on your school’s Schoola Page, which you can share with your friends and families in case they’d like to shop to support your school. The best part? You can track the progress of your drive in real time! We cut checks for your school’s share of the proceeds quarterly, so it doesn’t take long to see a return.
So what are you waiting for? Book a drive before school’s out for the summer and you’ll get an A+ for fundraising.
*You will receive your $15 credit code via email on or after June 30, 2015.