You’ve invited all your friends over, you can’t wait to watch the game, and yet you have no idea what to serve your friends and family. When it comes to Super Bowl menus, easy and munchy comfort food is the right play.
We rounded up our fave Super Bowl recipes from around the web. Eat ’em up!
1. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Footballs from Life, Love, & Sugar. Um, how cute and delicious do these look? Seriously?
2. Best Ever Queso Cheese Sauce from A Spicy Perspective. Homemade nacho sauce? Yes, please! Make this even more kid-friendly by ditching the jalapeños.
3. Super Bowl Cookies & Cream Dip from Creative Juice. You can tell we have a sweet tooth, right? Also, we can’t resist football shaped foods.
4. Stuffed Cucumber Cups from Black and White Obsession. We know, we know, we have to remember to eat our veggies. But on game day it’s okay to have a little bacon with our cucumber, right?
5. And finally, we have a couple easy dip recipes straight from our Schoola staff!
First up, Kelly’s Famous Dip: Combine equal parts salsa, sour cream, and shredded cheese. Sprinkle a layer of cheese on top and heat in microwave or oven until cheese is melted.
And last but not least, David’s Buffalo Dip: Combine 2 8oz cream cheeses, 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar, 1 cup ranch, ¾ cup buffalo sauce, 1-1.5 cups shredded chicken. Bake for about 20 minutes.
What are your go-to Super Bowl recipes that your whole family loves? Please share your secrets!